If you’re an intermediate drummer, chances are you've learned to play the drums by picking up tidbits of information and instruction here and there on your own. You may have taken a few lessons. You may have read a few books or watched a few videos. You may or may not have learned to read music. You may play another instrument and realize some of the same music concepts transfer to the drums. You've enjoyed being able to play the basics, but now you're ready to move beyond to more advanced skills. Learn & Master Drums is your answer.
- Learn to develop your ear to improve your time and become more creative in soloing and fills.
- Learn to play the drums using a simple, logical, step-by-step approach free from endless, dry exercises and uninteresting music.
- Learn how to read music.
- Learn Rock, Blues, Swing, Latin, Jazz, Reggae, and Funk drumming styles.
- Learn how to play a shuffle and how to play with brushes.
- Learn to play rudiments and use the Moeller technique.
- Learn how to accompany the band by creating solos and fills at just the right time and tempo.
- Learn to play many different drumming skills including double bass drumming.
The biggest advantage to using Learn & Master Drums is simply that everything you need to know is laid out in one course—step-by-step, start to finish. There's no need to search for different DVDs on various subjects, trying to piece together your own training program. The concepts in Learn & Master Drums build upon each other in a logical, step-by-step format so you’ll never feel lost.
Isn't it time you got serious about really learning to play the drums?
Invest in yourself. Invest in your music. Imagine yourself playing with a band, improvising on the drumset, and living the dream of a drummer. All you provide is the drumset and the practice time. Everything else you need is right here!