Learn & Master Piano — Home School Edition Benefits:
- Stop paying for private lessons! (This 2-year course would cost you $3000+ in private piano lessons ... not to mention 100’s of hours of driving time!).
- Purchase once, use for a lifetime — one program for all of your students.
- Appropriate for both children and adults. (Many homeschooling parents are using this course to learn piano with their children!)
- Start at your own level and go from there. (From beginner or intermediate to advanced mastery.)
- You will develop ear-training skills so you can listen to a melody and immediately play it.
- The exercises build “muscle memory” so your fingers will do what you want them to do without always having to look at the keyboard.
- With this course, you become a very versatile pianist, comfortable playing many different styles.
- You’ll learn all the Major and Minor scales and “Pretty Chords” with our simple, step-by-step approach.
- Master “upside down chords” so you’ll be able to recognize where you are on the keyboard in any key.
- High quality videos, clear illustrations, and easy-to-follow instructions take you through this systematic learning course!
- Learn chord voicings used by the pros to create the sounds you hear on the radio every day.
What Do You Get With This Curriculum and Course?
- 28 Piano Sessions on 20 DVDs - Over 2 years worth of scope-and-sequenced material.
- 100+ pages of Workbook training and explanatory notes.
- 68 page Teacher Guide to prepare you for your child’s learning sessions.
- Teacher Resource DVD to literally “talk you through” the lesson plans.
- 28 Video Demonstrations to “teach” the material, which is followed by ...
- 28 Workshop Videos – where the student is guided through matching practice sessions!
- Reproducible Weekly Practice Logs so your student always knows what’s expected.
- Progress Chart - to track and evaluate the student’s progress in each skill and technique.
- Speed Sequences - to track and push picking speed.
- Finger Workouts - to build dexterity and intuitive playing.
- Essential Chords – start slow, and then build on!
- Free Play-Along CD Tracks – a FUN way to practice all the new skills
- Free Email Support
- Free Membership Support